St. John XXIII Congregation has two cemeteries that serves as the final resting places for both members and non-member of our community. For more information or to purchase a lot, contact: Steve Ziebell at 262-284-6978-home or 262-707-1465-Cell (Click here for email).
Visiting Hours - sunrise to sunset
Landscaping and Decorations
- Planting of flowers and other decorations is limited to the area direction in front of the monument and no more than 12 inches in front of the monument.
- No tees, bushes or shrubs are allowed to be planted without written approval of the cemetery.
- The cemetery may trim, prune or remove any plantings as it deems necessary.
- Changing the surface of a lot is not permitted.
- Ground structures such as benches, bird baths, brick boards, decorative gravel, etc. are not permitted unless okayed by the cemetery in advance.
- All plantings and decoration will be removed if they have deteriorated to the point of distracting from the appearance of the cemetery. The cemetery expects the lot owners to remove seasonal decorations such as Christmas wreaths, etc. by May 1st or the cemetery will discard the items.
- No decorations, floral displays or other articles are to be affixed to any crypt at the mausoleum.
The Cemetery Association welcomes you to its beautiful facility and in partnership with the lot owners we can continue to enhance its beauty.
The St. Mary's Cemetery Associations