St. John XXIII Congregation has two cemeteries that serves as the final resting places for both members and non-member of our community. For more information or to purchase a lot, contact: Steve Ziebell at 262-284-6978-home or 262-707-1465-Cell (Click here for email).
Visiting Hours - sunrise to sunset
Landscaping and Decorations
- Planting of flowers and other decorations is limited to the area directly in front of the monument and no more than 12 inches in front of the monument.
- Recommended that plantings have a solid border in front to avoid accidental hitting with trimmers(wood, block, plastic borders, are good materials - no open fencing)
- No tees, bushes, or shrubs are allowed to be planted without the written approval of the cemetery.
- The cemetery may trim, prune or remove any plantings as it deems necessary. If overtime plantings overgrow and cover the name on the stone they will be trimmed back or removed.
- No other ground structure is allowed without the permission of the cemetery.
- Decorations in moseuleum and columbarium sections are only allowed in assigned areas. Nothing is allowed next to the building or affixed on the crypt or niche.
- All plantings and decorations will be removed if they have deteriorated, discolored, or distract from the appearance of the cemetery. All seasonal decorations such as Christmas wreaths etc. not removed by the owners will be discarded May 1st.
- If gravesites are overgrown with weeds or plants or not kept up by owners or family the cemetery may trim the area involved so as not to distract from the beauty of the cemetery.
- If you find garbage you would be welcome to dispose of it in the garbage cans.
- Pets must be on leashes and are allowed along roadways only. Dogs not allowed in grave areas. Please clean-up your animal waste. That is the responsibility of the pet owner, NOT the cemetery grounds personal. Please co-operate.
- The St. Mary's Cemetery Association welcomes you to its beautiful properties and in partnership with lot owners, we can continue to enhance its beauty for generations to come.
Thank you for your co-operation - The St. Mary's Cemetery Associations
St. Mary's Cemetery Association for Port Washington and Saukville locations
Adult graves for all: $850.00
Baby graves anywhere: $350.00
Crypts Side by Side levels E: $4750.00
Crypts End to End levels F: $4000.00
Crypts End to End levels C & D: $4750.00
Prices include Name and Date Plates
Double Prices: $2500.00
include Name and Date Plates
Niches (new columbarium) SWC #1 - Each niche can accommodate 2 urns. Urn size - Vase style 10" hight 6", diameter box style 5.5 x 5.5 x 7.
East Side Niches 1-8
Note Level A start at the top of the structure
Leval A and B (rows 6,7): $2800.00
Level C, D, and E (rows 3, 4, & 5): $3,600.00
Level F and G (rows 1, 2): $3200.00
West Side Niches 9-16
Leval A and B (rows 6,7) $2500.00
Leval C,D and E (rows 3, 4, & 5) $3200.00
Level F and G (rows 1,2) $3,000.00
Open/close/engraving fee is $300.00 per urn
Ossuary area is $600 which includes engraving name, birth year, and death year - cloth or satin urn containers
In-ground internments: $700.00
Weekend fee: $150.00
Weekend After 4:00 pm: $150.00
Winter burials: $400.00
Cremains in ground: $350.00 ( $100.00 extra for winter)If 2 cremains are in one vault fee is $500.00 (winter is still $100.00 extra)
Crypt entombments: $400.00 (year round)
Niche lnurnment: $300.00 One/close/engrave -- per urn