The Ozaukee County Council #2035 Knights of Columbus are offering a $1,000 scholarship Opportunity.
Post High School Tuition Grant
Ozaukee County Council #2035
Knights of Columbus
- Purpose: To provide tuition assistance for a member, child, or grandchild of a parishioner of St. John’s XXIII parish attending an institution of post-high school education.
- Eligibility: Applicant must be:
- High school graduate or graduating high school senior who is enrolled in an accredited post-high school institution such as an academic or technical college.
- A resident of Ozaukee County.
- A child or grandchild of a parishioner of St. John’s XXIII.
- Must submit an essay as described in the application
- Procedure: Upon verification of the first semester’s grades provided by the student, a $1000.00 check will be issued payable to the student and institution towards that current year of study.
- Application: The applications are available from this link at the bottom of this page or from the Parish Office of St. John XXIII located at 1800 N. Wisconsin St., Port Washington, WI 53074. All applications must be returned no later than May 3, 2019.
- Scholarships: The scholarships are competitive and are awarded on the basis of extra-curricular activities, academic standings, activities of church-related nature, and/or of need.
- Selection: Post high school tuition grant selection is made by a Selection Committee. The Committee is made up of the (a) Director of Religious Education for St. John’s XXIII parish, (b) the Principal of St. John’s XXIII School and (c) the Pastor of St. John’s XXIII parish. All applicants will be notified as to the final awards. All judgments and awards made are final.
If you have any questions, please contact Grand Knight, James J. Pauly at [email protected]