Knights of Columbus Scholarship for Current High School Seniors
The Knights of Columbus Ozaukee County Council #2035 is generously offering one $1,000 scholarship to a graduating high school senior towards tuition at a post high school institution. Applicants should be residents of Ozaukee County, a practicing Catholic and the child or grandchild of a St. John XXIII parishioner. All applications must be submitted no later than June 1, 2020.
Post High School Tuition Grant
Ozaukee County Council #2035
Knights of Columbus
- Purpose: To provide tuition assistance for a member, child, or grandchild of a parishioner of St. John’s XXIII parish attending an institution of post high school education.
- Eligibility: Applicant must be:
- A graduating high school senior seeking and successfully enrolled in an accredited post high school institution such as an academic or technical college.
B. A resident of Ozaukee County.
C. A Catholic child or grandchild of a parishioner of St. John’s XXIII.
D. Must submit an essay as described in the application
- Procedure: Upon verification of the first semester’s grades provided by the student, a $1000.00 check will be issued payable to the student and institution towards that current year of study.
- Application: Applications are available on the parish website (www.stjohn23rd.org) or the Youth Ministry website (www.stjohn23rdyouth.org) . All applications must be submitted no later than June 1, 2020.
- Scholarships: The scholarships are competitive and are awarded on the basis of extra-curricular activities, academic standings, activities of church related nature, and/or of need.
- Selection: Post high school tuition grant selection is made by a Selection Committee. The Committee is made up of the (a) Director of Religious Education for St. John’s XXIII parish, (b) the Principal of St. John’s XXIII School and (c) the Pastor of St. John’s XXIII parish. All applicants will be notified as to the final awards. All judgments and awards made are final.
If you have any questions, please contact Grand Knight, James J. Pauly at [email protected]